Reservations – Manchester
Prices per person are just £16 (for the opening month, normally £20) That’s all you pay for the whole 2 hours of bespoke unique cocktails!
You will have to pay 25% deposit (50% for groups over 4 guests) to secure your seats and the remainder on arrival. Please note that there is a £1.50 service charge per guest for tables of 6 or more guests.
Of course! Sign up below and we’ll send you a reminder and give you first shout on new release dates:
YES! If you’d like to book for 4 or more please fill out our short enquiries form here.
Yes you can! Click on the “Sold out – waitlist” link on your desired date to generate an email for you to send to us. If you have issues email us directly [email protected] with your name, date, time and party size.
- Early slots are 2 hour slots from: 6pm, 6:15pm, 6:30pm or 6:45pm
- Late slots are 2 hour slots from: 8:15pm, 8:30pm, 8:45pm or 9pm
- Any guests that the Bring & Mix staff deem to be too inebriated to start/ continue their experience may be refused entry/ further drinks and refunds will not be given. This is for the safety of our staff and a duty of care we have to our guests.
- We do not tolerate harassment of any kind directed to our staff and we will ask guests to leave without refund.
- Small bookings (6 guests or fewer) will be fully refunded if 48 hours notice is given. Any cancellations/ amendments within 48 hours, a refund of your deposit will be given if your tickets are re-sold.
- Large bookings (7 guests or over) will be fully refunded if 2 weeks notice is given. Any cancellations/ amendments within 2 weeks, a refund of your deposit will be given if your tickets are re-sold.
- Private hires will be fully refunded if 2 weeks notice is given. Any cancellations within 2 weeks, a refund of your deposit will be given if your tickets are re-sold. With all private hires you will be required to pay in full for a minimum party size regardless of any amendments of group size.