- We do not sell any alcohol! So what should you bring for us to mix? – you can bring whatever spirit, liqueur or apéritif you wish! Our mixologists love a challenge!
- We will use a wide selection of fresh fruit and vegetable juices, syrups, spices, herbs, cordials, bitters, and fruits to mix with your chosen tipples
- Whether you want to stick with a mix you know you like, or experiment with something new, our highly trained mixologists will create a cocktail to satisfy your cocktail urges!
- Table for 2 hours – you can pay for longer, just drop us an email and we’ll see what we can do!
- £19 per person (pre 8.15pm) and £22 per person (post 8.15pm) – that’s it for the whole 2 hours. You won’t have to pay a penny more
- How do you make a reservation? Go to our reservations page! If you’re having issues with the booking process (you don’t use PayPal or the processes just isn’t working!) you can contact us directly on email@example.com
- I don’t drink can I still come? Of course! We’ll make you the finest faux-tails in the city!
- Can you mix the classics? – Of course! Take a look at our Classic Cocktails Menu to know what base spirits to bring.
- How much alcohol should I bring? We recommend around 1x 700ml for a group size of 2 people, but don’t feel like you can just bring one, bring a few!
- What do I do with my bottle if I’m going out afterwards? We offer a free ‘bottle-babysitting’ service! We’ll label your bottle and look after it for up to 1 week whilst you enjoy your night out. Feel free to collect it at Bring & Mix on Friday and Saturday evening only between 5.30pm and 11.30pm.
- What’s your largest group size? We love large groups! We can cater for most group sizes with a private hire, just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll tell you what we can do!
- What if I want to tip? Although we do not expect tips for our service, they are gratefully appreciated and most welcome! We have a little jar on the side where we split the tips between all of the hard working staff that night.
I need more information! No problem! Just email us on email@example.com and fire away with your questions!
*guests who leave their alcohol need to collect it within 1 week of their visit. After this date the bottles will be removed. The venue cannot be held responsible for items left at the premises.